RSS

Fifth Farewell...

Today, my dearest f*fu friends are flying off to Australia. 6 of them are heading to Newcastle and Nicole is heading to Canberra. However, just before I send them off, Jia Fern and Jia Ying are coming to my house to say goodbye to me before I fly off. How sweet they are?

They bring me a very nice packed "Kam" to my house. It is so cute with 2 small little "gold mouse" in it. We chit-chat a lot and play cards lastly. They spend their time with me for the whole afternoon. Both of them are sisters. How lucky I am to know both of them and so close with both of them. Jia Fern talks to me the most. We just gossips anything.

Jia Ying, Gee and Jia Fern.

After that, I head down to town to fetch Wei up as her eyes get red like what. So, she just cannot drive to air-port to send the other f*fus off. That why I am going to fetch her up. After that, we feel so sad to send the other f*fus off in the air-port. We just promised to meet each other up in Sydney one day. Hope to see you girls soon.

After then, Wei and I stay in the air-port waiting to send off Nicole again as her flight are 2 hours ahead the other group. So, we just sit there and wait her.

Gee, Bee (Nicole) and Wei.

After sending all of them off, Wei and I are going to Queensbay to eat Sakae Sushi. It has been so long I did not have it already. It is so delicious. After dinner, we just walking around and shopping for a while.

Wei and Gee.

P/S: Goodbye f*fus...

0 comments: