RSS

Tenth Farewell...

This could be my last farewell I guess. Early in the morning, I went back to Inti College Penang to final settle my stuff. After that, I rush down to Gurney Plaza to meet up my future housemates. Ian, Ee laine and Kah Wei are my housemates later in Sydney. They are quite to talk to and are helpful as well. I'm glad to meet them there.

After we have settled with the rental stuff, I meet up my dearest cousins. Ying, Lun, Chek, Chek's girl (Soon) and I are heading to redbox today for my last farewell. This would be my last time heading to redbox before I depart to Sydney. I enjoy the time so much there. Tears almost fall during that 6 hours. Ohya, we sing for 6 hours today. We have the buffet dinner in Redbox. Lun has upgraded to become the K-King as he could sing along 6 hours non-stop. Yeng~~~!

See? The K-King is singing PROFESSIONALLY...
Gee and Ying.
Cousins Forever.
Chek and Gee.
Actually, tommorow is Chek's Birthday. So since all of us are here today, we plan to give him a surprise celebration today.

Happy 20th Birthday to Chek~~!
Soon-Chek-Lun-Ying-Gee
After the redbox, we wish to head to the tea-shop to drink chinese tea. However, we decide to go to Esplanet after the discussion as tonight is "Chap Goh Meh". They say that there will be people throwing "Kam" (one kind of orange) in Esplanet. This is the chinese traditional. Who ever wish to get a partner must go to throw. After that, we drive 3 cars along to there but end up nothing. Strong wind there and no people throwing the "Kam" there as well.

Then, we decide to move to the tea-chop we just mentioned. After we reach there, Chek decides to change destination again. Haihz~ I think Lun is going to be angry already as we are keep changing the destination. I know that all of them are trying to spend the whole day with me as this is our last day to hang out together. I will miss all of you.
Lastly, we head to the "Ming Ge" which is located around the Super Tanjung. That place is really nice and romantic. The drinks there are nice and the way they named it is cute as well. They have Michelle Yeoh, Jacky Chan etc. XD We finally just finish our date on around 11pm something. Thanks a lot to you guys and happy birthday again to Chek! :D

P/S: I will miss you guys so much~~ Muacksz~~

0 comments: