RSS

Eight Farewell...

After the morning gathering with my high school classmates, I am rushing to meet my collegues in 12noon sharp again in the City Bayview Hotel. They also mentioned to be sharp as well. So, I am rushing like a crazy girl from one farewell to another. Haihz~~

Lastly, I get to make it on 12noon sharp. However, the "organiser" -Ling Yong and the others are late. -____-" only Shir Yng, Phaik Cheng and Ee laine are the one who is waiting there sharp on 12noon. Good Girls~~ XD

Even Derek who mentioned that he will be late also arrive earlier than Ling Yong. Ish~~ I am the main character but still need to wait for the others. Haihz~~ Ling Yong, Shen Ting and Choon Looi reach after then. We are having Japanese set lunch today. Yeah~ I have been waiting so long for it. It is so delicious.

Gee with the set lunch~ Yummy~
Looi, Yong, Derek, Ting and Gee.

My PCGHS senior - Shir Yng~

Big Head Prawn - Shen Ting~

The "Beh" (Hokkien = useless) Organiser - Ling Yong~ XD

Cutie Looi~
The "Santa" - Derek~

The "Siao Kia" who is late - Tze Siong~ Do you see that he wear shorts and slippers to my farewell?
WAKA!!
Group Photo~
After the farewell, we continue our activity to New World Park's Old Town. *~*

All are gossiping~~ What? Edison Chan? Kekeke~
Busy using the wireless~~


Ling Yong and Gee.
I think we have missed out a lot of VTs as well - Lee Lee, Wendy, Chien Long, Sukjeet, Cheng Lit, Ying Choon and Tiru. I will remember you guys. :)
After going back home, I am superb damn tired. Initially, I still have a date with another Senior. Luckily he changes the time. Phew~ at least I get to rest tonight.
P/S: Thanks a lot for the farewell. Thanks to all of you.

1 comments:

hmmm... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.