RSS

Second Farewell...

Today would be a superb busy day for me. Since I have finished my work, I still need to go back to office to settle my allowances and claims. I dated my collegues for lunch as well because it has been a long time I didn't meet them up.

I picked up Ling Yong in Komtar and met the others at Penang Buddha Associations for lunch. Ling Yong, Shen Ting, Choon Looi, Shir Yng and I are having lunch together in a rush as traffic jam are around that area during lunch time. We have Hokkien Mee and gossip around about a lot of issues. It is fun to meet them up and gossip around although we just have lunch about 20 minutes. :)

After that, I drop Ling Yong back to Komtar and I drive Choon Looi and Shir Yng back to office. It is about 2.00pm already when we reach office. Opps~ We are late!! hehe~~ Eh, NO!! should mentioned that:"They are Late!" XD After then, I keep walking around and chit-chatting with the others. "Kacau" here and there. I know that I am very noisy around the working area as all of them are working and rushing for their work but I am playing around without any responsibility on me anymore. XD Anyway, all of you must enjoy your work ya~~

I leave office about 3.00pm because I need to get back home on 3.30pm to meet up the f*fuss. I rush and reach home about 3.30pm sharp. Phew~ Cien has not reached yet but the others are waiting for me. Sorry girls~~ After I change my clothes, Siang and wei said that I become fair and thin as compared to last time. Ho ho ho.... superb high and happy~~!!! Thanks girls... hehe...

Cien picks us up after that. Boom~~ We go to Sunway Carnival. Along the journey, we of course couldn't stop chit-chatting around as we are all kay po and talking nonsense. I believe that Cien's car wanna break already and Maple might feel that we are superb noisy. Hehe... We meet up the other 3 f*fus in GSC Sunway Carnival. Finally, the f*fus are gathered again. I miss all of you so much. Muacksz~~

My first time go to Sunway Carnival. Um... Not bad too huh? We go for a movie on 5.20pm - P2. Please guys~~ don ever go for this movie. It is so meaningless and horrible. This movie should be very low costs. If you wish to know more about it, just feel free to ask me anytime. In short, don't go for this movie. Thanks for ah Pung being my translator for the whole movie :) because I don't dare to watch it with my eyes. Hehe...

After the movie, we go to Tambun to eat seafoods. There are lots of people there but their services are quite efficient. Good! Pictures are taken around and joyful are around all of us. I enjoy that moment very much as this would be our last gathering before all of us leave Penang to Australia. We order 8 dishes but it only costs us for Rm15++. That's super cheap. We have crabs, prawns, mussel, vegetables, bread, taukua, noodles and another one don't know what it is called. I like the taukua very much. However, our stomach are not so satisfy and not full enough.

This is not the end of today yet. As this is the last gathering, we go down to Auto-city to have a drink. Initially, Siang still suggest to go for clubbing but her attire is not so suitable la. XD Lastly, we go to Tao's Lounge to have a drink. There are lots of funny incident happen there about our drinks. Nicole ordered the "First Sex", Pung and I ordered the "One Night Stand", Siang and Wei ordered "Tequila Sunrise". For the others I don't really could remember their drink's name. Hua is the only ordering fruit juice. Siang are ignoring her fruit juice. XD joking la hua....

We hang around until about 12am. However, the mainlander are requesting to go back first (usually the islander are the one who will requesting for early home). We know that this is our last gathering, so we are prepared to be home late but we still end up until 12am as it is really late already. Lastly, we just end up the gathering in front of Tao. The next time we will meet again is in the Penang's airport on the 11 Feb. Haihz... sadness...

Today is my first time to Sunway Carnival, first time to Tambun with the f*fus, first time to lounge but this is the last time we could gather before all of us fly to Australia.

*Cien! I need to take the pictures from you to colour my blog. Hope to get it from you as fast as possible. :)

P/S: I Miss The F*fussz....

0 comments: