RSS

Seventh Farewell...

Today, I am having farewell AGAIN with my high school classmate - S5E. They make it early in the morning to have Dim Sum together. They strictly mentioned that 8am sharp must reach Quuensbay Coffee Bean to meet up. So, Zhia Lin pick me up early in the morning. Then, we reach there about 7am someting in the morning. Wah~~ I am so sleepy. However, I get to watch the beautiful sun rise at Queensbay in Penang. It is so beautiful.

The beautiful sun rise.

Yong Shin and Gee.

Gee and Lynn.

Finally, Kim Phing is the last person to meet us up. So, we plan to ask her to treat us the breakfast. Kekeke~ But of course we didn't do so. We go to the Taman Pekaka to have Dim Sum.

All of them are busy working now. So, we just can meet up everyone in the morning. After that, some of them are going to work already. Pity~~

Sally, Gee, Lynn and Yit Peng.

Fellow High School Classmates - S5E.

Kim Phing and Gee.
I like this picture so much. :)

P/S: Keep in touch ya my friends...

0 comments: