RSS

Nineth Farewell...

Wei is leaving Penang to Melbourne tonight. After she leaved Penang, I will be the last f*fu staying in Penang. Sadness~~ About 7pm, I rush myself to the Penang Airport to send her off. Along the way to Airport, we just so randomly meet each other. Her car is just following behind mine.

After I reach the airport, I keep calling her but she just didn't answer my call. -___-" Then, I finally get to find her as she is busy chatting with the others (especially Jason). Haihz~ Please bring your phone along with you as there would be many people trying to reach you before you depart. keke~

Wei and Gee.


After sending her off, I am rushing myself again to meet up Tak. We are going to catch a movie tonight. This fellow is superb busy. We finally get to meet up after making a lot of arrangement. Haihz~ Initially, we plan to watch Jumper on 9pm so that we can go back home earlier as he has to work the next morning. But..... He accidentally buy the Kungfu Dunk on 10pm. Haihz~ steam fellow. Then, we just hanging around Queensbay and kaypo a lot of stuff.

Lastly, we ended up the day on around 12am in the morning. Both of us are superb tired. I know that he is so sleepy when watching the movie. Don't work too much my friend!! I think he need a good rest. Anyway, thanks a lot for spending the time with me before I fly over to Sydney. :) We will take a proper picture one day.

P/S: Goodbye Wei...

0 comments: