RSS

I AM FREE!!

Finally...


I have finished my legal exam this afternoon on 12 sharp. Lany and I just went crazy as we both struggle so much for this subject. Can you feel that when every commerce students have finish their exams last week and we are still studying for our stupid legal subjects with memorising all the cases. That was so shit!

But now...


Everything is over! YAY!! No more studies for this year. I have officially completed my second year degree. My 4 months holiday officially commence today! FOUR MONTHS leh~ okay lah~ not four months but may be around three and a half months? But that's still a longgggg holiday though. *grin*


After the exam, Xiu Yi and Meiji join us for lunch at one of the Malaysian Restaurant at the end of Kingsford. The foods are not too bad and they serve in really really big portion *roll eyes* We just sit there and chat for really long until the restaurant is going to close. Opps... We just chat until like nobody. *blek*

After that, we head down to city at Greater Union for......


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Zac Efron!!!


They come over to Sydney for their High School Musical 3 promotion.

And... ANd.... AND....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Vanessa Hudgens!!!


Owh~~ She is so pretty and so sweet. Some of them just give her a rose and she just take it so politely and say "thank you~~~~" She is just like a princess. Arh~~!!!

Ashley Tisdale!!!


There are other celebrities there too. Such as ...

Natalie Imbruglia (If I'm not mistaken)

Steve Irwin's widow, Crikey! Terri Irwin

The family include their daughter Bindi

After the end of that event, four of us are sweating like just finished our shower. Our legs pain like hell. Wow... I can't imagine since when was my last time chasing over celebrities like that with people mountain people sea (crowded with people). Lany just say that because I am old already. Hng~~ I am still young okay?

By the way, the Aussie people are so nice. While we are waiting for their arrival, they actually supply us water. They say better make sure that you are not dehydrated. How caring they are? Besides, when there is a girl's bag does not zip up properly, there is actually someone who kindly ask her to zip it up. See how nice they are? This would definitely wouldn't happen back in Malaysia.

We go for dinner at World Tower for Indian Malaysian food. Owh~ Their curries are seriously so delicious and yum yum. Lany and I are so sick with it. We odered a Jumbo Meal serve with rice, 3 curries and naan.

Our Jumbo Meal. =)


When I reach home, I am really so tired though. My body just like lack of energy to even take a shower. But of course I did take my shower. I still have not sit in front of my laptop more than an hour, Xiu Yi and Meiji keep asking me for the celebrities pictures already. lolz.

High School Musical 3

Souvenirs


P/S: HAPPY DAY!!! =DDD

0 comments: