RSS

Queensbay

First day morning in Penang, I bring my sister to the coffee shop which located opposite Chung Hwa High School for Wan Tan Mee. I like to eat Wan Tan Mee the most. Owh~~~ So delicious.


Besides, finally I get to drive my Honda Accord. Phew~~ luckily my driving skill still remain the same standard as last time though. *haha*


After breakfast, as we still have time before heading to fetch my youngest sister, we go to Tesco just to wonder around. *haha*



After breakfast and lunch, we go Queensbay Mall to buy some stuffs and visit my lovely cousin who is working in Converse. I purposely give her a surprise visit. *haha* She shouted so loud when I meet her. She claimed that I am too skinny after coming back from Sydney. *roll eyes* Why everyone just say so? @.@


On the way to do my shopping, we eat really a lot such as herbal eggs, ice-cream, soya drink etc. I am really on my way to gain weight. Should I continue to do so? *haha* Anyway, finally I have the chance to eat the dishes cooked by my mum. Have the feel of being at home. =DD












P/S: I am so tired of shopping today.

0 comments: