RSS

I AM HOME!

I wake up early in the morning around 4.30am to prepare myself before heading to Sydney International Airport. Our flight in on 8.15am but we get there early. You know~~ we just can't wait to go back Penang. *haha*


I was thinking of going to get Krispy Kream from the airport but I can't find it. =( It is a famous and delicious donuts in Sydney. *sigh* Just too bad for my family as they can't try it out.


I spend 8 hours in the plane to reach Singapore. Usually, I feel so sick to travel on plane so much but it just happen conversely this trip. I enjoy the breakfast and lunch of SIA this trip. They serve it in the right time with the food heated, unlike MAS provide passengers with cold foods. *yiak*


We have chicken sausage omelette for breakfast and fried chicken with onion and ginger served with rice for lunch. Both are so delicious and yummy. That is why I am SIA supporter. Yay~~! We have ice-cream as dessert too! Yummy~~


Besides, I did not really sleep for the whole journey as well. I watched two and half movie in the plane. XD I watched Wall-E, Meet Dave and Red Cliff. As Red Cliff is around 2 and half hour movie, so ultimately I failed to finish it. =S

Wall-E


Meet Dave


Red Cliff


You might wonder how come I can't finish 3 movie in 8 hours because I did listen to songs and sleep for a moment in the plane mah. *haha* Besides, I just wonder why I feel so hot in the plane. I don't really need to use my jacket for the whole 8 hours trip. So hot man!


We reach Singapore around 1.30pm (Malaysia Time) for transit. As my flight flying to Penang is around 3.45pm, so I just online for a while chatting with friends using Singapore Changi Airport wireless. =D


In the second flight back to Penang, they served us bar appetite tuna fish. Yummy again~~~ ^^ We reach Airport much earlier than what they have scheduled. So, I end up waiting my family in the airport rather then they wait for me. *sweat* *hugs everyone of them*


My dad initially insists to bring me eat Char Koay Teow etc etc but I really can't feed anymore. I am too full. So, we go back HOME to drop my luggage before we go for dinner. *heavy* My luggage was heavy with chocolates rather than clothes. XD


Dinner time, we go to the Happy Coffee Shop at Greenlane which we usually used to go for dinner often. We order a few dishes such as fried kangkung, nestle prawn, curry fish and sweet and sour chicken served with rice. YUMMY~~~~~


Then, I clean my wadrobe which stick with a layer of dust. Yiak~! I leaved my room for about 9 months. Owh~~ I miss my bed, my table, my wardrobe, my mirror etc. I'll sleep so sweet tonight.





P/S: Home sweet home!

1 comments:

Xin Yi said...

I did find the krispy kream at Sydney International Airport!!I look around the whole airport and so desperate but after I walked for the 2nd round I saw it!!! It's at the very corner of the food court and just a very small store there....heee....next time sure u can find it then!!