RSS

Another Day

I have Jawa Mee as breakfast today. But it does not taste good though, feeling kinda disappointed with it. Cien!! I want your Jawa Mee!! Cien bought us a really delicious Jawa Mee from Butterworth before last year. I am waiting for you girls to come back. =D
Jawa Mee

In noon, we eat really really really a lot today. =D


We have...

Lok Lok =)

Laksa



Poh Piah

and Coconut drink


My 3 dear sisters *grin*

Of course we share all those foods with each other. I can't finish those all in once. *haha* How about dinner then? Hmm...


NANDO!!

Pictures with sisters.


My dad just can't sit still on his seat. He keep walking here and there to "investigate" the new Gurney Plaza. After dinner, we go to "investigate" as well. *haha* Hmm... Still not too bad. But I have not finish exploring it as we explore it quite late after the dinner and many shops actually closed. I will go again one day. =)


P/S: Busy day filling with food again. I am gaining weight AND I must control!!!

0 comments: