RSS

KFC

I wake up early today as Chek says he wants to have breakfast with me. *grin* what a lovely cousin I have? He is always so nice. We go over to the coffee shop opposite Chung Hwa again but I order Wan Tan Mee served with soup this time. Just to try every single different food. I just don't wish to repeat any hawker food. *haha* I will do that only if I have try all the foods in Penang. I know I am insane.

In noon, I go to collect my offer letter before I start my work. Of course, I meet up some of my ex-colleagues there and they are going to be my colleagues again for sure. *grin* I MISS ALL OF YOU!!! Wow~~ Can you imagine? We just talking non-stop there to gossip this and that, him and her. *haha* I know I am interupting you guys. :P


Anyway, I get to know some of the new staffs there by their introduction. How cool am I huh? I have not even start my work but I have start to know the staffs there already. XD *proud of myself* By the way, I am looking forward to join back you guys. *grin*


We have KFC as dinner tonight as my parents are going for dinner, so they just buy us KFC to have it at home. I think Malaysia's KFC taste better than Sydney's. I tried once before but it just taste different. I still prefer Malaysia's KFC. *grin*


KFC


P/S: I LOVE KFC! =D

0 comments: