RSS

Fish Market

We head to fish market for fresh seafood today. As finally all of them have finished their final exams, we eventually head to city and fish market. =)


I go over to Kyloon's place before heading to city. Guess what? The guys actually set up their desktops at the living room for gaming. *roll eyes* Can you imagine that there are 3 monitors, 3 keyboards and 3 CPU on the table placed next to each other with the speakers set up surrounding them during gaming. I was like Walau eh~~ I am speechless. Keng~~! It is like kinda control centre or whatever. Haha. *Aiya~ I should take a picture of it! nvm~ I believe kyloon did that already. haha*

We go to city after that to fish market. What we get for ourselves? Of course those standard seafood.

Oyster


Salmon


Seafood Platter


Surprisingly three of us manage to finish the seafood platter because usually we will left over a lot of chips for sure. May be we just didn't have breakfast. *grin*


We go over to shop for souvenirs again, Woolworth, Coles etc with Maggie. I am so glad that Maggie could join us today. You know lah~~ I am going back mah. So I dai sai (have the power to say). *grin*


The Christmas Tree in QVB


It is just so different from those in Penang as we can't really see the top of the tree.


After that, we go for Makoto for an early dinner. Actually our lunch still haven't finish digest in our stomach. This is my second time having Makoto's Japanese food. So, we just share among each other. Then, we head back home as Xiang Jie can't wait to game again. *haha* You know~ He just finish his exam. *haha*



Late in night, both the guys come over my place to drop Xiang Jie's laugage at my place and they get me milk tea from Easy Way. This is my first time having Easy Way. I know all the sydney people for sure will have the kind of reaction that WHAT!?? Haha. Yea~~ this is my first time drinking it. Thanks a lot to Kyloon for treating me the milk tea. *grin* THANK YOU!!!


My first Easy Way milk tea *grin*



I really enjoy today so much as it has been a long time we didn't get along with each other. All of us are busy with uni's life. We have a really great chat today. =DDD We even observe aeroplane landing and taking off at my place for a long time. Haha. I know it's so sweat. We are just so lame and doing the lame stuffs after finals. =D


Stay Tuned


2 days more to reach home...



P/S: Great Day!!!

0 comments: