RSS

Inti College Visit

Again, non-stop hawker breakfast for myself today. *grin* I have Duck Cooked Koay Teow Th'ng. There are different kind of Koay Teow Th'ng that cooked with chicken, pork and duck but I prefer those cooked with duck meat the most. It tastes the best. *tumbs up*


In the noon, I go over to Inti College to visit my ex-lecturers. Inti College has moved to a new building since the beginning of the year but I just did not have the chance to pay a visit. When I reach there, I was like... WowW~~!!! I just don't know how to describe those in words. But I would say that there is pros and cons compare between the new and old building. Too bad I forget to bring my camera today. Ish~~ rushing to come out from home. =(



Anyway, luckily I get to find the University Placement Office (UPO) once I enter the main entrance. I kay po (gossip) a lot with Karen at the first place. With Karen's help, I try to figure out Ms. Leon's room but I failed. =(



I call up Ying Ying who is studying in Inti for help. XD Thanks a lot but it's kinda ma huan (troublesome) to find the lecturers nowadays in Inti. I would say it's bad for the students. Besides, Ms. Leon does complained on the new system as well as they can't control on the students walking in and out in their open office. So I think this is bad for both students and lecturers.



After I have long chat with Ms. Leon, I go over to talk with Mr. Goh as well. On the half way, I receive a call form my sister calling me up to ask me to fetch her from school. =.= Then I quickly stop the conversation with Mr. Goh. However, on my way, just so coincidently I meet Chee Keong. *Nicole, dont jealous me~~ haha* Surprisingly he still remember me. *grin* I have a quick chat with him.



Then, I drive in high speed down to high school to fetch her. I feel so sorry to her and her friends for waiting me for an hour. SORRY!!! These few days, I observe one important fact. In Sydney, I used to walk until my leg pain. In Penang, I used to driveuntil my leg pain. You know~~ step on the clush too much as I am driving on manual's car.



At night, we play UNO game - four of us + my mum. YES!!! My mum is joining us to play UNO. We used to play it when we were in high school or even primary school. I enjoy the day playing UNO cards with them.





P/S: Another busy day... I am enjoying myself anyway...

0 comments: