RSS

Spring-Cleaning

My first day of holiday. I am not going anywhere as my legs are still so pain. T-T I think I really old already. I just can't stand so long and chasing over celebrities anymore. So, I am going to spring clean my house today.


Be aware is spring cleaning my HOUSE. It's so damn tiring for cleaning the whole apartment though include my balcony.


I actually suffer from insomnia for the past 2 nights. The night before is because I am to nervous and Gan Jiong for my last paper already. So, although I went to bed on 11.30pm but I just can't fall asleep until 12.30am. *roll eyes*


Last night, I was too happy that I am finally free from exams. So, I suffer from insomnia again. Sigh. So, I actually wake up early morning around 9am and start cleaning my house non-stop. After cleaning balcony, finally I have a sit at my balcony with the nice view out there. You know that the balcony was always in a dirty condition and I was used to be so busy and I wouldn't have time to sit there and relax for those nice view.


Nice View


I get exhausted after cleaning the balcony, living room and my room. So, I am going to leave my kitchen later. I really give up already. Too tired! Then, I went to take a nap for about two and half hours. Yay~~ Finally I can fall asleep so sweetly already. I hate suffering from insomnia though.

Then, I have dinner at night and keep watching my drama series. Of course, we are staying online to plan for tomorrow's plan. =)

Stay Tuned.

5 days more to reach home...


P/S: Tired Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish i had my own apartment like you and all my worries would go away!
ha.

Hong Gee said...

Haha. I din own the apartment but it's owned by my parents. Haha. Btw, it's actually a tiring job to keep your apartment clean though. Haha.