RSS

Traitor

I go for movie with my course mates today. It just happen that Hoyts is giving out free movie ticket and it is going to expire today, so we are going for free movie. *grin*


However, as you know, there isn't free lunch in the world. Obviously all the movies showing in the cinema are not interesting AT ALL. NONE! They even purposely showing the High School Musical 3 on tomorrow. How bad they are?


Then, we just simply decide to watch Traitor without knowing anything about this movie. Mana tahu (However)~~ It is somehow about a religious movie AND it is about MUSLIM. lolz. *roll eyes* WE PICK THE WRONG MOVIE.


There are some sentences appear in the movie such as As-sam-mua-lai-kum (which somehow means how are you?) and Mua-lai-kum-salam (which somehow means I am fine) I hope I translate it in a correct way.


Besides, they also have some scene showing they sembahyang (pray) like 5 times in a day or whatever. In the movie, those muslim are actually acting as terrorists. Some of us Malaysian are guessing that this movie is definitely being prohibited to show in Malaysia. You know the reasons. I actually fall asleep during the movie as the filming is really shit as it's so shaky. Ju Bee and I were like getting headache after watching it.


Traitor


After I search the movie's poster on google, I just realise that there isn't any poster available for thie movie. I am speechless thought.


After that, we go a light tea and shopping definitely. *smile* Lany is looking for dress for her friday night party. lolz. Then, she eventually ask me to try up some dresses with her together. -____-


This dress?


The price tag here actually stated Ringgit Malaysia (RM)!

After wondering around the mall, we just head back home after that. Then, I go to Coles intially to get some gifts back home. On my way, I meet Vivian who is going back to Hong Kong tomorrow. I did not even have the chance to hang out with her. T-T We chat until like nobody in Coles. Then, we shift to my place to continue to chat.


After that, Vivian's friends actually call up for dinner and we head to this place called Bali Steak in Kensington. It is a newly opened Indonesian Restaurant. It is quite delicious though. Then only I know that one of Vivian's friends are actually the boss of the restaurant. Wow~~ but we still need to pay for the dinner. Anyway, I'm glad to meet you guys tonight. *smile*






Stay tuned.


4 days more to reach home...


P/S: *smile*

0 comments: