RSS

FOODDDD

I spend my time with my mum to pasar (wet market) for breakfast today. *grin* It has been a long time I did not teman my mum to the wet market already even though I was in Penang. How bad was I huh? *hehe*


I have Chee Cheong Fun today sharing with my sister. Chee Cheong Fun is a steamed rice rolls. Penang's Chee Cheong Fun is typically unique and different as compare to the others in Malaysia as Penang served it with Shrimp Paste Sauce while the others served it with sweetend soy sauce.


Of course you can still find those Chee Cheong Fun served with sweetened soy sauce in Penang. Too bad I did not take any picture of it. You know~~ It will be so weird if I bring along my camera with me to pasar. *haha*

Penang's Chee Cheong Fun (I Googled it :P)


After having breakfast, as usual, I pick up my sister from school after her computer class. *roll eyes* I am being their driver these holidays. *sigh* Never mind... I enjoy being their driver. *grin*


In noon, we go to temple to pai ang kong (pray) thank you for po pi (blessing) me ping ping an an (being well). *haha* Thanks mummy for accompanying me! =)



Besides, we go over to my dad's newly renovated office. *winks* My first time go over. Hmm... quite new and pretty. Good Good~~



Take one picture


One our way back, we go get Ban Chiang Kuih. WeeEEEEEeee~~~ Penang Delicious Food again! :P



I MISS BAN CHIANG KUIH!!!



P/S: I am gaining weight seriously.

0 comments: