RSS

Souvenirs

What to do today? Hmm... I actually did nothing special today. I go over to here and there... there and here... I am helping my parent to settle this and that. *sigh* This is the eldest daughter's responsibility and job though.


The main thing I have done is buying CHOCOLATES as souvenirs going back home. Yay~!!! I just pick chocolates like it's free but in fact I still need to pay for it. T-T I buy for around $60+ only for chocolates. What!? Yea~~ I know I'm insane.


But I not going to pose up those chocolates. I scare all of you will be so sick to see so much of chocolates. HahAHHahhahAHa.


Oh yea~ after that, Ju Bee comes over to my place to have a great girls talk you know. XD Kay po (gossip) this and that; talk about Penang's foods etc. Wow~~ Both of us are so high but she is not going back so soon. *sigh* She is going to date with her bf in Australia mah. Haha.


Okay. Up to here today. I'm going to fish market tomorrow. I MISS FISH MARKET! Anyone wanna join? *grin*


Stay Tuned.


3 days to reach home...



P/S: Chocolates!!!

0 comments: