RSS

Nice Food Today

I was too tired of shopping yesterday, I wake up so late today. Therefore, I bring my sister to have the Hokkien Mee right opposite Penang Chinese Girls' High School's Coffee Shop. I used to have it during my high school days. *grin* It is stil so delicious. Yum~~~

Hokkien Mee



After that, we go to Genting to buy some dishes as lunch. So coincidently I meet an uncle selling Mua Chi just around there. Of course I get one for myself. *grin*


Mua Chi




After that, I just staying at home doing nothing; watch tv series, online, eat etc. After I have my lunch, I just take a nap. I sleep until around 6pm. *sweat*


How about dinner tonight? Mummy cook fried chicken, steam fish, ABC soup and vegetables. Of course, we finish all of them. After dinner, we have Apple Crumble for dessert as well. You see? I will grow fat for sure in Penang. *sigh* Penang just full with delicious food. *grin*



P/S: Food are everywhere~~~~

0 comments: